LESSON : 1
1. He is thin.
2. She is young.
3. He is short.
4. It is blue.
5.It is a new house.
1. He is a tall boy.
2. She is a young woman.
3. These are hard books.
4. He is an old man.
5. These are long rulers.
6. This is a new car.
7. These are big apples.
1. Mr Hamidi is a young teacher.
2. It is a big house.
3. She is an old woman.
4. They are new books.
5. She is a thin student.
C page:10 & 11
1. They are fat boys.
2. They are thin students.
3. He is a young teacher.
4. She is an old woman.
E page: 11
1. the wall of the house.
2. the roof of the house.
3. the door of the car.
4. the legs of the table.
5. the wheels of the bicycle.
B page: 12 & 13
1. That is the door of the class.
2. That is the door of the car.
3. That is the roof of the house.
4. Those are the legs of the table.
5. Those are the wheels of the bicycle.
6. Those are the windows of the class.
Reading page : 14
1. No, it is a picture of a park.
2. They are sitting on the bench.
3. He is reading a newspaper.
4. No, he is eating an ice-cream.
5. No, I don’t see Mohsen’s bicycle in the picture.
6. No, they are big.
7. He is fifteen years old.
LESSON : 2
E page: 18
1. I come to school with her.
2. I ride it to school.
3. I always wash them in the morning.
4. I often help her at home.
5. I sometimes see him in the street.
A page: 18
1. I help her at home.
2. We visit him every Friday.
3. I clean them every day.
4. He never help us.
5. Mina always helps her.
B page : 19
1. they know him.
2. the teacher (he) asks me many questions.
3. he wants it.
4. he sees it.
5. they help him.
C page : 19
1. Does he usually speak English in the classroom?
2. Are they always at school in the morning?
3. Does he often play football on Fridays?
4. Does she sometimes get up late?
5. Do you often eat in a restaurant?
A page : 20
1. he doesn’t teach them English.
2. they help her every afternoon.
3. I visit him every Friday.
4. he doesn’t see him in the street every day.
B page : 20 & 21
1. Parvin’s father is giving her a pen.
2. She is putting them on the table.
3. Maryam is looking at it.
4. He is giving her a pencil.
5. He is talking to them in a park.
Reading page: 21
1. He reads after dinner.
2. Yes, he reads a lot of books.
3. You (we) learn many things from books.
4. Yes, I read books too.
5. After I do my homework.
LESSON : 3
A page : 26
1. How many eggs are there?
There are many.
2. How much milk is there?
There is a little.
3. How much water is there?
There is some.
B Page : 26 & 27
1. There are many trees in the park.
2. There is a little tea in the cup.
3. There are a few (four) students in the classroom.
4. There is some bread on the table.
5. There are many books in the bookcase.
Speak out page : 27
1. Just fine.
2. Yes, get me
3. Four kilos
4. two eggs
5. you are
Reading page: 28
1. There are many animals in the zoo.
2. No, some of the animals are not wild.
3. Lions eat a lot of meat.
4. Reza gets the tickets.
5. Yes, I like them.
LESOON : 4
D Page: 32
1. Did Hamid’s father close his store at 6? Yes, he did.
2. Did she study for her test in the library? Yes, she did.
3. Did they rest here in the evening? Yes, they did.
4. Did the boys play ping-pong at school? Yes, they did.
5. Did Ali wash your (my) car last night? Yes, he did.
Speak Out page: 33
1. We were at school yesterday.
2. Did you play for two hours?
3. Were there a lot of students at school?
4. When did you arrive home?
1. They go to school every morning.
2. No, they waited for the bus.
3. No, they arrived at school at 8.
4. Mehdi opened the door of the classroom.
5. They opened their books.